Monday 19 May 2014

20/52

"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week in 2014"

20/52: Finding periwinkles - one of her favourite things to do.

We've had a very busy three weeks, with me on full-time teaching prac (as well as trying to finish assignments at night) and Olive with mum and dad for a few days and then Lucas for the rest. Since it was going to be the first time we'd been apart for any real length of time I thought it would be tough (on both of us), but she did amazingly well. Lucas loved being stay-at-home Daddy for a few weeks and Olive enjoyed lots of walks and trips to the park. I loved coming home and hearing about their day and all of the new things she'd learned.

So, since I've barely had time to take a photo in three weeks, and having also left my DSLR at a friend's house, it's iPhone snaps for weeks 19 and 20 and week 18 will be posted when I get around to picking up my camera, which hopefully has a useable photo on it.


Linking up with Jodi's 52 Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment