Olive and I took a little trip to stay with Sarah and Adrian in Melbourne last week. Travelling solo with a toddler isn't top of the list of things I'd like to do again any time soon, but we had a lot of fun and loved catching up with much loved and missed family and friends.
* Waiting for her first tram ride. She was excited for about 5 seconds and then (in true toddler style) whinged all the way to the city.
* Lots of fun at Melbourne Aquarium - definitely Olive's highlight.
* Ramen date with my little Bro. Olive, amazingly, fell asleep in the pram on the walk there and slept through most of our lunch, which was a very welcomed treat for me.
* A three dollar packet of animal figures kept Olive and Uncle Adrian entertained for hours.
* Secret aunty and niece business.
* A morning spent at beautiful Bundoora children's farm. Olive was in a particularly crabby mood, but did love the guinea pigs and the baby goats.